Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by HannahsDad Wed May 14, 2014 12:33 pm
Cheap Flight Air at http://www.cheapflight-air.com

As one of the world's leading online travel companies, we make it easy to plan your next business or leisure trip. Explore our site, mobile apps, and Facebook page to discover destination ideas, get information about flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises and more, then book and purchase your trip.

We specialize in vacation packages—simply book your flight + hotel together to get the biggest discounts available. Wherever you go, we're with you every step of the way!

Cheap Flight Air, is a travel agency owned by Zaida SRO, Warsaw, Poland and Caba Travel Group, Istanbul, Turkey. All services are provided by Zaida SRO: flight information, fares and offers are obtained through Zaida SRO software. Zaida SRO, Warsaw, Poland, International Travel Licence № BCA638421-102/12.
Istanbul

Zlota 48, Warsaw, 00-120, Pola
+48 22 208 4206

Address: Ebusuud Street Sk 18, Istanbul
+45 36 981 272

Domain registered 20th April 2014 for 1 year only by an American?

Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters, and/or data mentioned on this Website are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product, or event.
So that's OK then!
Last edited by HannahsDad on Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

by A H Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:15 am
This is a sure scam website. I also got into their prey and committed a big amount of money for a family trip to Europe from Muscat, Oman. The website issued me a ticket by Lufthansa with an airline booking reference and E Ticket number. The payment option was either through bank transfer or Western Union, with no option to pay through credit card. I chose WU so I was told to send money to a person named “Leyla Tok” in Istanbul.
When I checked my reservation with the airline, it was nonexistent. On complaint with the website, I was told that my tickets have been reissued with a new booking code; which was also invalid with the airline like before.
On repeated complaints, the Company apologized that due a technical error of “communication failure “between Website and Airline server, my tickets were cancelled by Airline. I was, however, offered a full refund of my money and asked to send my bank details. On sending the bank details , I was told that the account details have been sent to website accounts department and I will be getting my refund in 5-7 business days.
The e website never replied thereafter. Lately the website is also not opening. My communications with them took place between last week of Jun and first week of July 2014.