Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by TerranceBoyce Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:55 am
http://www.revologistics.com/index.php

REVO LOGISTICS LIMITED

C/o Rodliffe Accounting Ltd
5Th Floor (744-750)
London
United Kingdom
EC2M 5QQ

Company Number: 06723055

Email address: [email protected]
Phone: NOT AVAILABLE

Not easy to contact it appears.

I presume that this website has nothing to do with the actual company of this name as its published accounts suggest nothing like this

The company has over 500 employees and annualized revenues exceeding $50 million

… and in the Uk we use pounds sterling. :wink:

Complete Escrow and Shipping Service

Usually we take part at the selling process by offering our complete escrow and shipping services. We are not just a regular escrow service, we have the infrastructure to conduct authorized pre-buy inspection on all type of vehicles.

http://content.met.police.uk/Article/Safe-buying-advice/1400010734360/1400010734360

Escrow Services

Escrow is a secure payment service where the money is held by a trusted third party during the time in which goods are delivered or services are provided.

The Escrow Service must be FCA Authorised

https://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/psdFirmSearchForm.do

Firm name: REVO LOGISTICS LIMITED
Post code:
Match level: Best

No matches found

It is also a UK and EU legal requirement that any such registrations are quoted on the website. It isn't registered, doesn't claim to be and is therefore not legally allowed in the UK to provide escrow services.

WHOIS

Domain Name: revologistics.com
Registrar Whois Server: whois.cronon.net
Registrar URL: http://www.cronon.net
Updated Date: 2013-09-04T00:00:00Z
Creation Date: 2013-09-04T00:00:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-09-04T00:00:00Z
Registrar: Cronon AG
Registrar IANA ID: 141
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: Email Masking [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +49.303001460
Reseller:
Domain Status: OK
Registry Registrant ID: RLL1-XLINK
Registrant Name: Revo Logistics Limited
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: C/o Rodliffe Accounting Ltd
Registrant City: London
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: EC2M 5QQ
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: +44.7937946679
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: Email Masking [email protected]
Registry Admin ID: RLL1-XLINK
Admin Name: Revo Logistics Limited
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: C/o Rodliffe Accounting Ltd
Admin City: London
Admin State/Province:
Admin Postal Code: EC2M 5QQ
Admin Country: GB
Admin Phone: +44.7937946679
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: Email Masking [email protected]
Registry Tech ID: HSR4-XLINK
Tech Name: Hostmaster Strato Rechenzentrum
Tech Organization:
Tech Street: Cronon AG Professional IT-Services
Tech Street: Emmy-Noether-Str. 10
Tech City: Karlsruhe
Tech State/Province:
Tech Postal Code: 76131
Tech Country: DE
Tech Phone: +49.72166320305
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +49.72166320303
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: Email Masking [email protected]
Name Server: docks11.rzone.de
Name Server: shades17.rzone.de

Registrar Info
Name CRONON AG
Whois Server whois.cronon.net
Referral URL http://www.cronon.net
Status OK
Important Dates
Expires On September 04, 2014
Registered On September 04, 2013
Updated On September 04, 2013
Name Servers
docks11.rzone.de 81.169.146.21
shades17.rzone.de 85.214.0.247

Terms and conditions are correctly drawn up by legal professionals not used by scammers and by copying other T & C's they often make silly errors.

Contests

Your participation on our sites may mean that we occasionally contact you with the opportunity to enter etitions. Entry to etitions is voluntary, and you are under no obligation to take up an invitation from us to enter. Should you choose to enter a etition, we will treat the information you provide with the same high standard of care as all other customer information, and use the information provided strictly within the entry terms of the etition and this Privacy Statement.

There is no such word as 'etition' and errors like that don't appear in professional documents. There is also no governing law and jurisdiction clause for a company offering international services - a silly and serious omission.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
Advertisement

by Mike Wilson Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:48 pm
The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
by kasperdehli Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:27 am
This is the email I got from the seller when I've contacted an ad in Germany!!!

In the case that you`ll want to buy the car i will need you full details.
After that i will go to the Revo Logistics Limited office and they will test and inspect the car. If everything is in order with the car they will send you the vehicle inspection report and the contract signed by me. After that you will have to pay the money to the Revo Logistics Limited bank account as soon as possible. When they will receive your payment they will start the delivery. The car will be delivered to your home address in 5-7 days.

Another email after I've asked more for more details. too good to be true?!?!

This is how the deal will work:

I will go with the car to the shipping company, pay for all the delivery costs from my own pocket and leave the car in their custody on your name and address. Only after the car is in their custody they will contact you and they will ask you to pay the money to them bank account. For your safety you will have to transfer the money using wire bank transfer directly to the bank account of the company. After you pay the amount to the shipping company, the car will be delivered to your address so you can test and inspect it for 5 days.

At the end of the inspect period you have 2 options:

1 - You keep the car and the deal is done.
2 - You don`t like the car or the car has hidden damage or it`s not like I describe it . In this situation the shipping company will return the car to me on my costs and they will refund you the amount that you payed, no questions asked .

This are the terms of the deal.
by TerranceBoyce Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:46 am
The site is down.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle