Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by sarakylif Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm
http://elite-numbers.com stole 400 pounds of me .
they are scam .
they take your money and then stop replying to your phonecalls and emails
and you never hear from them again .
although its has been reported as a safe site it is not
it is 100% scam
Advertisement

by sarakylif Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:12 pm
http://elite-numbers.com ARE SCAM
they steal your money after you purchase and never reply back to your phonecalls and emails

be careful they stole 400 pound from me
by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:24 pm
The site has been around for nearly 10 years, which is a very long time for a fake website.

Please provide evidence of how they scammed you (emails etc.)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
by sarakylif Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:33 pm
they stole my money
told me that the website had some issues so i couldn't pay online directly from site and that i had to transfer money through the bank
i did so . and once they got the money they never replied or answered my phone calls.
a couple of people have been fooled not just myself .
yes the website have been around for a pretty long time and even if you enter www.scamadvisor.com it says its safe but read peoples comments of how they got their money stolen too ..
i have no reason to lie i have also reported them to online fraud .

they made to do a the money transfer to narinder singh along with his bank details.

IT IS SCAM PEOPLE BE CAREFUL
by sarakylif Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:36 pm
name : narinder singh
mobile number :07789303030
email : [email protected]

be careful he will ask for a transfer acting like a person called nick who is supposedly the elite numbers advisor and then steal all your money
by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:45 pm
Is that the email address that you wrote to him at and got a response from?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
by Bryon Williams Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:57 pm
Please respond to Alan Jones.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:58 pm
I have just tried placing an order on their site and the credit card facility appears to work with no problems (it goes to sagepay, a legitimate 3rd party payment provider).

by JamesOxford Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:12 am
@AlanJones, yes at a quick look they do seem okay, I even managed to contact the owner on the mobile number on their website: 07789303030 who assured me the Sim card would arrive in 2 days, so I ordered from them.

BUT
That was 2 weeks ago and since then I have been unable to get through to them and their other 'business' number 08452223355 is forwarded to an inactive mobile number.

Yes the company has been incorporated since 2006, however the Company is now under 'Proposal to Strike Off' with Overdue accounts.
You can check status at Companies House website - Company number is 05877547

The Company does also use SagePay, which is a proper Merchant, however anyone can set up a merchant account. SagePay are not responsible for fulfilment by the vendor.

The Company does also have 'Trusted' rating on scamadvisor.com - that is obvioulsy meaningless.

I have emailed them asking them to return funds if not delivered in two days. The email has not bounced, so I can assume they have received it.

I have reported them through
http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

I have another recourse to get my money back, but I will post about how that goes later, I don't want to tip them off in case they check sites like these.

Luckily, I was nervous enough to not order an expensive item from them (under 150). However some of their numbers can cost 400-15000. If people are losing that kind of money it is devastating - so even if I cannot recover the money I spent I really hope there is a way to take down their website and stop them trading.
Amazes me their website is still up after I have reported them.

@AlanJones, you say you checked by placing an order, that would work (which is the problem) but did you actually receive anything?

New to being scammed, but what I have learned:
Do not trust a site that does not have proper contact information:
Name of People, Physical Address, Phone number.
(and check all of these, it only takes a minute).
Check the company on Companies House if they are a limited company.
Check sites like this! for other disgruntled people.

That you may be able to get through on the mobile above, even if just the first time, I hope can help.
Here is some other info which hopefully you can use:
Directors:
Narinder Singh
Daljeet Kaur

Two recent addresses associated with their company:
7 Oakwood
South Hetton
DURHAM
DH6 2SE

Forest Lodge
Forest Hill
Hartford
Northwich
Cheshire
CW8 2AT
by AlanJones Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:26 am
I didn't actually fully place an order and pay for it, I checked to see whether they were really accepting credit card payments and not as the OP claimed diverting people to paying by an alternative method.

This looks to me like a business that is in the process of going bust and has basically given up, rather than the type of scam company that we deal with here, who never provide the product that they advertise.

James, if you actually paid by credit card (not debit), then as your item was over £100, you should speak to your credit card company as under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act, they are jointly liable to refund you, if the company doesn't supply the goods.

It is also very hard to believe that a longstanding company is actually fraudulent when the only report comes from someone who fails to provide evidence or answer questions and then just disappears, like the OP did, so thanks for providing a fuller explanation.