Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by Mike Wilson Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:14 pm

Subject: RE: Oglas: Mini bager Yanmar B3-8O v original stanju
Telephone number used by this scammer +44 7459800206
This scammer wanted the payment sent to Remus Radu using a Barclays Bank account

Hello again,

Well , I am living at 12 Old Park Hill, Bristol BS2 8BB . Just me know if your friends whats to come.

If not and you agree with my conditions please send me your details ( Name and surname, address of delivery and phone numbers) so we can proceed with the deal.

I am sorry but I do not have skype.

Regards,
Jane Griffith

Subject: RE: Oglas: Mini bager Yanmar B3-8O v original stanju

Hello,

This machine was my father`s and now he is old and sick, this is the reason that I am selling it because we need the money and he do not use it anymore. I am making a clearance in my father`s yard and I want to sell it quickly this is one of the reason that I am trying to sell it in other countries.

Regarding the transport I prefer to use a shipping company because is more safe also for me and for you. I am a serious and fair woman and I prefer to deal only with serious people. The payment will be made to the shipping company bank account, you will receive an invoice, a tracking number and also 10 days to check it, inspection period to decide whether you want to keep the machine or not before they release the funds to me. We can also use the post office but it takes longer and it is not so safe.

The total price with delivery to you is 2100 Euro ( 1800 + 300 transport cost).

Reply if you are interested.

Regards,
Jane Griffith

Sent: Monday, October 6, 2014 8:15 PM

Subject: Oglas: Mini bager Yanmar B3-8O v original stanju

Hello,

I have received your email regarding my machine - Yanmar B3-8O. The price is 1800 euro. All the accessories are included in the price. For the moment I am living in United Kingdom and the shipping cost for your country is 300 euro. The machine is in perfect condition, with no damages. If you want more details about this deal, please reply and I will get back to you with details.

Regards,
Jane Griffith

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement