Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by topcyclings Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:09 pm
this website is a scam www.topcyclings.com

anyone receiving email from joe mark ignore

he emailed me from alibaba

bank account details

liu wenjuan
account number: 6217852000000046600
bank code :bkchcnbj45a
bank of china
shenzhen guangdong china

incase anyone comes across this person avoid
Advertisement

by Bryon Williams Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:13 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Please post emails received describing the scam. Remove anything that identify you.

We will need this information as to proof of a scam. If not your post may be removed.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
by Bryon Williams Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:29 am
I have no idea how the OP was scammed. Please keep in mind if you choose to attempt to buy below market prices you will either get cheap knock offs or nothing at all.

Domain Name: TOPCYCLINGS.COM
Registrar: CHENGDU WEST DIMENSION DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
Whois Server: whois.west263.com
Referral URL: http://www.west263.com
Name Server: NS1.MYHOSTADMIN.NET
Name Server: NS2.MYHOSTADMIN.NET
Updated Date: 22-may-2014
Creation Date: 22-may-2014
Expiration Date: 22-may-2015

Website has contents from other sites. Minor name change.

www.topcyclings.com has many delivery spots to service shoppers from all over the world. Our spot in Los Angeles would do delivery for United States & Canada whereas our European customers would have their items delivered from Hong Kong and China as well as other countries will also delivery from these warehouse.

Any company offering to sell you anything at a ridiculous price consider it a scam. Please shop locally.

2013 BMC FOURSTROKE FS01 29 XTR BIKE
$8,499.00 $1,580.00
Save: 81% off

Real companies will have contact information. topcyclings.com does not offer anything but a free email address.

No phone number nor physical street access.

Non secure login but post VeriSign Secured Logo on the Website.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

by michael ben Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:15 am
Mod Note: This post was made by the scammer or an accomplice trying to save his scam after finding a post about his fake website on our forum.

Hello dears, you may had a misunderstanding on http://www.topcyclings.com , as i had bought from this site before, their bicycles is really good and high quality . i really like this site very much . i also introduce some of friends to buy from here too.

So please dont put such bad news on them , as they are not that you thought.

I have to protect my suppliers reputation . so everyone want to buy the bicycles from topcyclings.com , it can be 100% no worries .
by Bryon Williams Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am
The above post as you can read is not made by anyone literate.

I stand by my post. The site is a scam website. 100% Scam topcyclings.com

@michael ben If your "Fake" suppliers has a problem with my post they can post it here .

ETA: Reported.

bank account details

liu wenjuan
account number: 6217852000000046600
bank code :bkchcnbj45a
bank of china
shenzhen guangdong china

by Dotti Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:11 am
Welcome Michael Ben,

It was nice of you to tear yourself away from your SCAM cigarette site, www.cigsshopping.com in order to post in support of another SCAM site.

To all readers: The "customer" is a scammer who uses the address [email protected] for cigarette scams in which he claims to have cigarettes for sale for far below current pricing. It may be the same scammer who owns the topcyclings site, or just an accomplice. Either way, he joined this site for the purpose of posting fake testimonials for a scam website.

Please do feel free to stop and alert us to your other scam sites as well.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
by Bryon Williams Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:41 am
@Michael Ben your user name brings up more scams. Dotti pointed out one but I need to post that you are not limited/restricted with your scams.

Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 15:30:44 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Good Day

Please i will like to inform you regarding the delivering of your fund, with
the dhl company Benin agent, he will need your information to complete the
delivery of package {consignment box} with him,Worth's of $9.2 million
dollars,
You’ re to provide him your Name,Address, Nearest Airport and Telephone
No:
and
Note That you have to provide him the information correctly for the smooth
delivery of your package, he is currently at JFK International Airport in
New
York right now, please make sure you take care of him and understand he is
not
American Citizen thanks. Agent Name:Mr Michael Ben Email
([email protected])

Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 19:48:42 +0530
Subject: CONTACT MR. MICHAEL BEN!!!

Dear Friend,
We have your ATM Visa Card worth of {$5.7 Million} out of delivery with Global Afro Express agent Mr. Michael Ben which was currently at JF Kennedy International Airport New York city with your package, So contact him because he called me this morning to inform me that he misplaced your delivery address which he had due to the new law in International Airport especially US,UK & France Airport now passes all delivery package into an Eagle Eyes Scanning System that will let them know what is inside your package with your full information.

(1) Your Full Name:========
(2) Mobile Phone Number:====
(3) Current Home Address:====
(4) Country:==================
(5) City:======================
(6) Nearest Airport:============= as he was in JF Kennedy Airport New York City right now because of the Searching and Scanning of the package which made him to misplace your address.

Contact Agent: Mr. Michael Ben
E-mail ID: { [email protected] }
Contact Number: +1 347 7081 778

Regards,

Rev. Amos Martins
Director Paying Center In Asia Pacific.

by AlanJones Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:24 am
The fake site topcyclings.com also offers credit cards as a means of payment, collecting the details over an unsecure connection.

It's unlikely that they will actually charge your card as that would mean having to register with a card processor and also offers too many chances for their victims to get their money back. More likely, they will switch to asking for payment by bank transfer or Western Union/Moneygram. But, if you actually enter your card details on the site, you've given them all the information that they need to use your card elsewhere, so you would be advised to report to your card provider that the card has been compromised.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
by AlanJones Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:41 am
Dear XXX ,

Thanks for your order of # units of XXX from our company of www.topcyclings.com

And can you tell me which size of XXX you need ???

Besides,we have to tell you that your order of Credit Card Payment is Failed .

So for the payment of €XXX , we will take the Company Bank Account to transfer .

So please give me an confirmation that if you need us to send our company bank account for you to pay .

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Joe

Hello XXX ,

Thanks for your reply with the confirmation again .

And for the size of your Xunits of XXX is all available for you .

So we can send out your order within 2 days after we had confirmed the payment from your bank.

So please send the payment transferring receipt to us by email after you paid , then it can make sure to confirm your payment with our bank more quickly .

So for the total payment of €XXX , please transfer to our Company Bank Account as following :

Business Integrated Account Name: AMOY RIVER CONSULTANTS LIMITED
Business Integrated Account Number: 801-360777-838
Beneficiary Bank Name: HSBC Hong Kong
Beneficiary Bank Address: 1 Queen's Road Central,Hong Kong
Beneficiary Bank Code: 004
SWIFT Address: HSBCHKHHHKH

Can you tell me when you can transfer the payment ?

I am waiting for your reply and hope that we can have a good starting with you .

Regards

Joe

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
by AlanJones Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:45 am
They are happy to scam charities as well - passed to me by a would be victim.

Ok, Thanks for your confirmation again XXX . we are sincerely hope that we can establish the long term cooperation with you soon.

So can you tell me when your charity treasurer will transfer the payment ? And please be sure to send us the payment transferred receipt to us after paid, then we can confirm the payment with our bank more quickly .
I will wait for your payment results soon and hope that we can have a good business cooperation .

Best Regards

Joe

by Terminator5 Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:42 pm
Michael Ben ,"[email protected]" Former owner of Deleted Domain "vipbikingshop.com" . Current Registrant of "topcyclings.com ". Customers think they're buying a bike, but apparently receive a worthless shoe.

Lots of Fraud complaints against his former site "vipbikingshop.com" . So yes do have your suppliers come back here and talk to us . :beer:

http://resources.alibaba.com/topic/8012 ... =800117891

Posted 23 Jul 2013 22:22

Alert!!! Recently, I purchase product from Alibaba express. Yet they had send me a realible supplier so I ask quote on specialized bicycle. Few day later I receive a email send by [email protected] name: Smith Lee website: http://vipbikingshop.com/template/home.asp we been discussing about how to purchase, and I had send money to thur western union USD550 MTCN: 4X1-19X-XXXXX on 13 july 2013 which this guy Smith lee provide me the detail. First Name is: Meihua Last Name is: Guan City is : Hefei Province : Anhui Country : China Post Code: 230000 Yet, I receive my tracking no. EE908496333CN they send me a addias sport shoe. Lastly, this are the tracking no. they provide me that they sold there bike to. Ems China EE908497546CN EE909575134CN EE906907291CN EE891317251CN EE894599300CN EE894595395CN EE909576112CN DHL 6218179251 9146400454

Some more interesting facts about "topcyclings.com" , posted in June 2014 . Along with an address and some phone numbers .

http://stokedmtb.blogspot.com/2014/06/w ... -site.html

Director Mr Ginger Jiang
vipbikingshop.com
Tel: 0086-595-57582202
Mobile: 15959956105
Fax: 0086-595-22271160
Address: 2-12H, Chongheng Road, Quingmeng Economic Region, Fujian, China Mainland,

Probably his scam cigarette sales work similarly .

Daniel 8 :25
by Terminator5 Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:33 pm
Also DBA Quanzhou Footou Metal & Chemical Corporation LTD with some bicycle ads

http://globalcatalog.com/quanzhoufootou ... n/services

Quanzhou Footou Metal & Chemical Corporation LTD
2-12H,Chongheng Road,Qingmeng Economic Region.
Quanzhou, Fujian
China
Tel:0086-595-57582202
Fax:0086-595-22271160

by Terminator5 Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:24 pm
Bryon Williams wrote:@Michael Ben your user name brings up more scams. Dotti pointed out one but I need to post that you are not limited/restricted with your scams.

Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 15:30:44 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Good Day

Please i will like to inform you regarding the delivering of your fund, with
the dhl company Benin agent, he will need your information to complete the
delivery of package {consignment box} with him,Worth's of $9.2 million
dollars,
You’ re to provide him your Name,Address, Nearest Airport and Telephone
No:
and
Note That you have to provide him the information correctly for the smooth
delivery of your package, he is currently at JFK International Airport in
New
York right now, please make sure you take care of him and understand he is
not
American Citizen thanks. Agent Name:Mr Michael Ben Email
([email protected])

Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 19:48:42 +0530
Subject: CONTACT MR. MICHAEL BEN!!!

Dear Friend,
We have your ATM Visa Card worth of {$5.7 Million} out of delivery with Global Afro Express agent Mr. Michael Ben which was currently at JF Kennedy International Airport New York city with your package, So contact him because he called me this morning to inform me that he misplaced your delivery address which he had due to the new law in International Airport especially US,UK & France Airport now passes all delivery package into an Eagle Eyes Scanning System that will let them know what is inside your package with your full information.

(1) Your Full Name:========
(2) Mobile Phone Number:====
(3) Current Home Address:====
(4) Country:==================
(5) City:======================
(6) Nearest Airport:============= as he was in JF Kennedy Airport New York City right now because of the Searching and Scanning of the package which made him to misplace your address.

Contact Agent: Mr. Michael Ben
E-mail ID: { [email protected] }
Contact Number: +1 347 7081 778

Regards,

Rev. Amos Martins
Director Paying Center In Asia Pacific.

And it looks like Michael Ben was conducting some rental scams , with a BANDWIDTH.COM VoIP Telephone Registrered in New York . Trying to rent out a non existant home in California :

(347) 708-1778 , BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC LLC NY. Location in New York, NY

989ft - two bedroom-one bath single family home- Houses....
nationalcity-california.olx.com › Real Estate › Houses - Apartments for Rent
National City, California, United States; User's other ads; 347-708-1778 x2. Reply to this Ad. Previous Next · Convenient location 3 bed 2 bath for rent 1300ft ...

by Terminator5 Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:47 am
to: { Snipped }

date: Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 5:08 PM
subject: Cigarettes

Hello xxxxxx,

Thanks for your reply with confirmation very much , and we are sincerely hope that we can build the long term cooperation with you in cigarettes field .

Besides, what is your mobile phone number ? as the shipping information need phone number also ,it can make you to get the deliver more quickly .

So for your order of 100 cartons of Cigarettes will be in 5250usd in total price .

Our company bank information to send the payment as following :

Business Integrated Account Name: AMOY RIVER CONSULTANTS LIMITED
Business Integrated Account Number: 801-360777-838
Beneficiary Bank Name: HSBC Hong Kong
Beneficiary Bank Address: 1 Queen's Road Central,Hong Kong
Beneficiary Bank Code: 004
SWIFT Address: HSBCHKHHHKH

Please take a photos of payment transferring receipt to us after you paid, then it can make sure to confirm your payment with our bank more quickly.

I will wait for your payment confirmation soon.

Best Regards