Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by AlanJones Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:56 pm
Fake plant sales website using a known fraud website template

MD Trader
Tel: +44 1264 98 0166
Fax: +44 1264 98 0379
[email protected]
Ammanford, Carmarthenshire, United Kingdom

Recently registered for 1 year, using a redirect phone number and a gmail email address

Domain Name: MD-TRADER.COM
Registrar: BIZCN.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.bizcn.com
Referral URL: http://www.bizcn.com
Name Server: NS1.MD-TRADER.COM
Name Server: NS2.MD-TRADER.COM
Updated Date: 29-sep-2014
Creation Date: 29-sep-2014
Expiration Date: 29-sep-2015

Name: MD TRADER
Registrant Organization: MD TRADER
Registrant Street: 182 PENYBANC ROAD
Registrant City: AMMANFORD
Registrant State/Province: DYFED
Registrant Postal Code: SA18 3QS
Registrant Country: gb
Registrant Phone: +44.0702886959
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +44.0702886959
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:

Fake testimonials

“I am very impressed with the services of MD Trader. The staff is well trained and always willing to help.” Mille Engström - Tidaholm, Sweden

“I was very disappointed when the water pump broke just after three days of usage... fortunately there was a warranty on the machine, so got it fixed by my local dealer, and they paid for all the expenses.” Nouel Chabot - Marseille, France ” Nouel Chabot - Marseille, France

“I bought a Bobcat, I can say that I found a great supplier and new friends, they even picked me up on the airport! Thank you again guys!” Jaroslav Tomek - Svratka, Czech Republic

“Great machine, very friendly staff, I bought a machine from them and since they are close to me, they take care of all the maintenance work required” Jay Rowley - Dublin, Ireland

“You guys got my JCB fixed dozens of times. And very fast too. Highly recommended!” Tyler Hughes - Midgehole, United Kingdom

“The shipment was delayed a couple of days due to weather conditions, but the equipment arrived on site exactely as described.” Szabó Dávid - Budapest, Hungary

“My telescopic forklift was delivered 2 days earlier than estimated arrival date, technical condition was exactly as per inspection report! Thank you for the great deal!” Borys Kowalski - Brzeszcze, Poland

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

by AlanJones Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:57 pm
The standard "About Us"

MD Trader started out of the growing need for construction equipment that was required around our area. Since the demand was so high, we began to hire machines to local and national businesses. Our sales department continued to grow, so we started exporting machines to all of Europe.

Dealing with heavy machinery is a sensible business. We are aware that good and reliable machinery is the core to a successful construction business. That’s why all of our equipment is thoroughly tested and comes with a detailed inspection report and full service history. We are prepared to offer a wide selection of equipment for any kind of work you may require, anywhere in the Europe and more.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.