Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by HannahsDad Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:49 am
CheapFlightAir at http://cheapflightairs.com

A new no-nonsense template, but still the same fraud

See viewtopic.php?f=10&t=83477

+40 373 784 630 (Berlin, Germany)
+36 21 252 6885 (Istanbul, Turkey)

AIRLINE TICKETS online, cheap flights, cheap airline tickets, booking and purchase of airline tickets, prices for airline tickets, airline tickets sale, flights schedule, route calendar. Cheap Flight Air
Last edited by HannahsDad on Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

by HannahsDad Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:56 am
Cheap Flight Air at http://aircheap-flight.com

Charlottenstraße 68, 10117
CALL US:
E-MAIL: [email protected]

AIRLINE TICKETS online, cheap flights, cheap airline tickets, booking and purchase of airline tickets, prices for airline tickets, airline tickets sale, flights schedule, route calendar. Air Cheap Flight

by AJHBailey Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:18 pm
Just before Christmas I booked a flight on CheapFlightAirs online. It was not possible to pay by Credit Card so I chose WesternUnion. After a couple of emails I finally got a bank account number and paid for my flight, scanning the deposit slip through immediately. My flight was a return flight on Ethiopian Airlines. The only ticket I received from CheapFlightAirs was a letter head with a blank space in the middle and at the bottom SAS - I learn that this was Scandanavian Airlines that does not fly to my area at all - and a seat number. I realised the scam after 7 hours and phoned all the banks etc. The money went through USA before going to Turkey I was told and when I phoned USA they had not received it. I tried to phone Turkey Bank and email them but with no response. No telephone numbers work for CheapFlightAirs. It took 10 days for Western Union to tell me that the money had been deposited in Turkey the very next day which was very strange because I had gone to Western Union the very next day and they said it was going to be cancelled. I want my $800 back!
by HannahsDad Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:59 am
Sorry for your loss. Realistically your money is gone.

Western Union, MoneyGram and similar are fine for transferring money to someone you know in an emergency.
But they are also the best way of just giving money away to a stranger with absolutely no way of tracing it once it is gone. Hence their popularity with criminals.

Barbaros Sk 34746, Istanbul, Turkey

If you pm the details of the bank account we might be able to do something

by HannahsDad Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:41 am
Cheap Flight Air at http://cheapflightairs.com

See viewtopic.php?f=10&t=83477

Cheap Flight Air, is a travel agency owned by Armada travel Group, based in Warsaw, Poland and Toledo Travel Services, LLP, Istanbul, Turkey. All services are provided by Armada travel Group: flight information, fares and offers are obtained through Armada travel Group software. Armada travel Group, Warsaw, Poland, International Travel Licence #YE5371-9362-5542.

Warsaw, Poland
Charlottenstraße 68, 10117, Warsaw, Poland
CALL US: +40 373 784 630
E-MAIL: [email protected]

Istanbul, Turkey
Barbaros Sk 34746, Istanbul, Turkey
CALL US: +36 21 252 6885