Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by HannahsDad Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:29 am
WholeWorld at http://wholeworld.biz/en

Also at wholeworld.org and various “goldline” sites

International Development Program of Public Charity

It is very easy to become a participant of the international charity, movement Whole World, support active fundraising for charity needs and get fairly paid:

1 Register yourself in WholeWorld
The registration is very simple and takes no more than a minute.
Specify your Name and Surname, enter your valid e-mail address and come up with a safe password. Your account will be created instantly!

2 Link the purse
All money transfers within the WholeWorld system are made automatically by means of the international payment service Wallet One (Unified Purse)
You can create a W1 purse and link it to your account only in a few clicks, without leaving the WholeWorld Office.
You will provide the financial aid from this purse and receive money transfers
from other participants to this purse.

3 Provide some financial aid
To do this, add $100 to your purse using proposed payment methods. Then the system will automatically perform the financial aid transactions on your behalf and you will be given the status of "BUSINESS"
From this moment, you are able to receive money transfers!

New Payment Methods

Please consider a substantial increase in the number of payment methods (adding funds to WalletOne purse) available already now in the participants' Personal Offices.

Among them are:
- SolidTrustPay
- WebMoney (WMR and WMZ)
- Yandex.Money
- Perfect Money
- EgoPay

Almost certainly a Ponzi or pyramid scheme – members appear to be in it for the money rather than contributing to charity – as this explanation and quote suggest:
$50 dollars - you send to the "Whole World" fund in the form of a charitable donation
$10 dollars - to the fundraiser, by reference to which you are registered
$5 dollars each is received by those participants whose place in the partnership structure is on the second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth levels above you
$15 dollars arrives to the account of the fundraiser that is located on the seventh level of the partnership structure.

Nora Deischl
Munchen, Germany
Hello: I live in Muenchen, Germany I joined since two years ago, it´s a pity, but I didn´t gain as I hoped, the most of people who join, don´t pay the necesary dollars for the charity and the team I feel that this idea is perfect and good for all, but everybody has to fulfill the rules wanted so the programm can be successful also for the charity worldwide.. Perhaps it is difficult to understand for someone how to manage to pay. For the future I hope, that all will be successfull for all.

Surprise surprise, with Russian registrant, the site is available in English & Russian. Unfortunately the English participants can barely speak English. See http://wholeworld.biz/en/?page=participants_reviews
Whole World is registered in the Russian Federation as:
a limited liability company (Whole World, LLC)

Registered address and account details:

INN (Taxpayer Identification Number) 7841457912
KPP (Tax Registration Reason Number): 784101001
OGRN (Main State Registration Number) 1127847040595
Registered address: 27A, Bolshaya Konyushennaya str., 191186, St. Petersburg

Which is the same registered address as Goldline
The "scheme" explained http://goldlinereview.blogspot.co.uk/se ... ine%20scam
The only affiliate program that was created to benefit kids with cancer decease in conjunction with "WholeWorld fundation
Last edited by HannahsDad on Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

by HannahsDad Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:41 am
By passing the charity relay baton to your friends, you will start a chain reaction of acts of kindness! Very soon your friends will obtain followers, and those, in turn, their own followers, and so on...

This is not charity, this is big business!
Well organised crime at least.
All the following domains currently re-direct to WholeWorld:

zinoviysulyma.glworld.info
golden.wwteam.biz
www.usagoldline.com
dmihalev.charity24.net
glforum.biz
703.glplanet.me
whole.su
delight.glclub.net
www.marina0306.com
dreamg.glclub.pro