Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by Terminator5 Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:05 am
Fake Loan Company , Nigerian Registered Website .

BRANCH OFFICE
UNITED STATE OF AMERICA
551 Jefferson Avenue, Suite 204
Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
Email: [email protected]

HEAD OFFICE
United Kingdom
Laurence Pountney Hill
London
EC4R 0HH
Company REG Number: 03319159

http://holbornfinanceholdingcompany.com/

Address lookup

lookup failed holbornfinanceholdingcompany.com
Could not find an IP address for this domain name.

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom holbornfinanceholdingcompany.com"...
Domain Name: HOLBORNFINANCEHOLDINGCOMPANY.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Name Server: NS1.CP-28.WEBHOSTBOX.NET
Name Server: NS2.CP-28.WEBHOSTBOX.NET
Name Server: TOPHOSTINGCO.MERCURY.ORDERBOX-DNS.COM
Name Server: TOPHOSTINGCO.VENUS.ORDERBOX-DNS.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 11-jan-2015
Creation Date: 11-jan-2015
Expiration Date: 11-jan-2016

Registrant Name: Benjamin Smith
Registrant Organization: N/A
Registrant Street: 1189 Beall Avenue
Registrant City: lagos
Registrant State/Province: Abuja Capital Tercltory
Registrant Postal Code: 234
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.9718887139
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Commentary by T5

This company is registered in the UK , although the website is definitely a fake . UK companies don't normally have Nigerian registrants . There is a possibility that the company itself is a fake / shell company . Under Investigation .

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

by Terminator5 Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:13 am
Online Loan Application . ID Theft potential .

http://holbornfinanceholdingcompany.com ... cation.htm

"Got a good rate and the service was good too. Thanks for your help." Tony G., Chino Hills, California
I'm Chin Wong . I lived in Singapore when i was in search to get a loan ,a friend of mine directed me to this God fearing man who gave a loan without delay, so am referring anybody to him

Holborn Finance Holding Company Ltd can help you change the way you live. Life is for enjoying. With a Low Cost Personal Loan from the Holborn Finance Holding Company Ltd, you really can live life to the full now and not just dream of a better future. Arranging a loan with us is simple and straightforward, loans from $5,000.00 to $500,000,000.00 over 1 to 30 years we make the process convenient and fast.

Holborn Finance Holding Company Limited: offices are available six days a week apart from national holidays and Government mandatory holidays in regions and localities that it affects . We are here to serve you better. Holborn Finance Holding Company Limited offer loan with low interest rate of 3% .Confirmable registration of loan and verifiable collateral materials is the base of our loan fundamental process.
With years of experience we can help people with many different financial circumstances get the finance that's right for them

BRANCH OFFICE
UNITED STATE OF AMERICA
551 Jefferson Avenue, Suite 204
Redwood City, CA 94063, USA

HEAD OFFICE
United Kingdom
Laurence Pountney Hill
London
EC4R 0HH
Company REG Number: 03319159

Our Guarantee Arranging your loan with Holborn Finance Holding Company Ltd couldn't be easier. We are well established and over the years have developed a thorough understanding of your needs and individual requirements. We make a point of caring about our customers and our procedures have been designed to suit you. Formalities are reduced to a minimum and together with our flexible approach to each application ensures a speedy conclusion to your loan. We are members of the AFB (Association of Finance Brokers) and adhere strictly to their rules and regulations. The aim of the organization is to protect the consumer and regulate the industry. We have always had a close association with them which means you can be sure we offer the highest standards of professionalism.
Our Complaints Procedure...
We do everything possible to ensure all our customers obtain a professional service, If for any reason you feel the service you have received is not satisfactory , you should contact us to obtain a copy of our complaint handling leaflet. This leaflet will explain how to make a formal complaint , and outline our procedures for handling your complaint. If you are not satisfied with our response you are entitled to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
© 2015 Holborn Finance Holding Company Ltd

Simply complete the details opposite to apply for a secured loan quote online now.

We search the whole secured loan market so you can feel confident you’ve got a competitive quote. You can get a fast approval and your loan processed quickly.
If you need any assistance in completing this form you can call us we will be happy to help.
If your would prefer, we can take your application details over the phone and answer any questions you may have along the way.
Our friendly customer service professionals are available 9am-8pm Monday to Friday and 10am-1pm Saturday.

Note: your email will never be disclosed, sold or rented by Holborn Finance Holding Company Limited to any third parties. Your personal information is only used for contacting you.

FAKE TESTIMONIALS { for the google bots }

TESTIMONIALS OF PEOPLE, WE HAVE HELP

"I was very pleased with the 15 year loan got me, not to mention the extra savings from
paying off my debts. I highly recommend you and your company."~ Kathy A., Valencia, California

"I am Mrs Laura Thompson from Edmonton Alberta, I applied for a loan and I was approved with Holborn Finance Holding Company Limited after 2 days of my application, anyone looking for a legit loan I would refer you to this company am in deed grateful for their help to safe my family from been evicted out of our
home.

Thanks Holborn Finance Holding Company Ltd. Over the years, 6 so far, Peach have always been quick to reply to all enquiries and have been open, honest and extremely helpful in their responses. I have recommended them to friends who now have loans through them. Mortgage companies that you can trust are few and far between, but Good Fortune Financial Group are one of them.
Regards, Andy MacMillan

Hi,am Cheryl Wilson from Australia am in need of a loan and a friend of mine introduced me to a loan firm called Holborn Finance Holding Company Limited they gave me loan @ 3%. I really thanked God because i was able to meet my needs with the loan of US$105,000 for my business. If u are in need of
loan

You probably don't remember, but if you didn't secure me my first mortgage I probably would have been forced to sell off the property (off the plan). And if it weren't for Smith it would have been a lonely stressful road getting my head around the last construction loan! - love you guys! For people like me who are chained to their careers and need to trust someone else to help them with a mortgage you and Smith are a godsend!
Regards, Mary C

I have decided to help people out due to the fact that I myself have been scammed three times by three lenders in my search for a loan but at last I got a reliable lender. That gave me the loan ($63,000 USD) that I was in dire need off. Hence I decided that I will refer anybody I come across to this God sent lender he is reliable and his terms are fair. You can reach him via his email address: [email protected]
cook Peter

I have recommended Peach to quite a few of my friends and acquaintances ...Thanks, as always, for your good service.
Kind regards Claire B.

Fake Website FAQS

1. Is there any collateral required for approval?
No collateral is required for approval but loan must be registered for approval. Holborn Finance Holding Company Ltd are typically unsecured loans. Regular employment is considered as security for the loan.
2. What if I have poor credit history?
Poor credit does not affect your chances while applying for online cash loans. However, very bad credit history with multiple bankruptcies or a currently bankrupt borrower might not be extended a cash loan.
3. How much can I borrow at Holborn Finance Holding Company Ltd?
State law usually limits the amount of a cash loan from $10,000.00 to &500,000,000.00 Depending on your repayment ability and financial condition, the loan amount may increase.
4. How soon will I have to pay back the loan?
Holborn Finance Holding Company Ltd usually offer short-term and long term loans with a loan term of 50 years max. depending on the pay day of the borrower. The loan term can be extended to 30 days in case the borrower cannot pay within the given time.
5. Is there any credit check for cash advance loans?
No, no credit check is performed for cash loans. No verification of loan history is done.
6.How can I change the due date of my loan and how often can I change it?
You can change the due date by contacting us online or through the phone. You can extend the due date as many times as you wish, but it will carry a penalty in the form of interest rates.
7. How long does the cash loan take to get approved?
Depending on the time of application and how soon you submit the application form and follow all necessary instructions, the loan may get approved within a few minutes. The whole process of applying for and acquiring cash loans online does not take more than 48 hours.
8. Can I reapply for cash loans?
Yes, after repaying the cash loan in full, you can re-apply for a cash
9. How do I know if I qualify?
Qualifying for cash advance loan is simple. You have to be in regular employment and have a regular income. Along with this, you need to have a current valid bank account where we can transfer your money. You must be above 18 years of age to apply.
© 2015 Holborn Finance Holding Company Ltd

by Terminator5 Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:28 am
And More :

canonical name philipstewartfinanceltd.com.
aliases
addresses 208.91.198.98

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom philipstewartfinanceltd.com"...
Domain Name: PHILIPSTEWARTFINANCELTD.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Name Server: NS1.CP-23.WEBHOSTBOX.NET
Name Server: NS2.CP-23.WEBHOSTBOX.NET
Name Server: TOPHOSTINGCO.MERCURY.ORDERBOX-DNS.COM
Name Server: TOPHOSTINGCO.VENUS.ORDERBOX-DNS.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 13-feb-2015
Creation Date: 13-feb-2015
Expiration Date: 13-feb-2016

>>> Last update of whois database: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 06:17:37 GMT <<<

Domain Name: PHILIPSTEWARTFINANCELTD.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1902577843_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2015-02-13T11:20:11Z
Creation Date: 2015-02-13T11:20:09Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-02-13T11:20:09Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1-2013775952
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited (http://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited)
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Benjamin Smith
Registrant Organization: N/A
Registrant Street: 1189 Beall Avenue
Registrant City: lagos
Registrant State/Province: Abuja Capital Tercltory
Registrant Postal Code: 234
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.9718887139
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Other Domains by this Scam Nigerian Registrant :

[email protected]

Related Domains:

The list below contains all domains related to the email address [email protected]. The list is made of domains using the above email address on their website or in their whois record. We also link domains to email addresses by using our internal algorithm.

The email [email protected] is related to these domains :
1. escrowoffshoremanagementlimited.com
2. heizfreightsservicesandcourier.com
3. philipstewartfinanceltd.com
4. sharm-el-sheikhs-airport.com
5. axissecurityservices.com
6. clarkesloanfinancialcompany.com
7. holbornfinanceholdingcompany.com
8. groupsonlines.com
9. deutscheonlinebnk.com